domado16
New here

Online topup was not credited, please help

Hi, I am currently traveling in Thailand (Chiang Mai). I bought a dtac Sim card recently and have been topping up at 7-eleven and using it without issue.

Yesterday I visited the following page:

https://www.dtac.co.th/serv/quickrefill/index.html

I typed in my number and went through the payment process, used my credit card and I received a confirmation that my top up had been processed, I am attaching the confirmation:

Screenshot from 2017-09-29 15-22-07.png

Unfortunately my topup has still not been credited after almost 24 hours, and I am worried it never will be.

I don't speak Thai and I am not sure what to do, could anyone on this forum help me or point me in the right direction? I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

แท็ก (1)
5 คำตอบ 5
LordHush
Quality Reviewer

เรื่อง: Online topup was not credited, please help

@domado16 Oh!! I am sorry to hear that, may I suggest you to contact staff directly for any queries you may have via this link: https://goo.gl/41mEbZ

(please do not forget to attach any of your transaction or evidence into your messege) Please be informed that staff will be on duty between 9.00-20.00 hrs. here in this community^^ , so your messege may be late to reply. In urgent cases, you can contact Dtac Call Center on 1678 anytime

If my suggestions were helpful, please give me a like by click on yellow star below. Thank you so much ❤️❤️

ฆฤณ
สมาชิกขาประจำ

Hi @domado16

Please  contact  @dtac_Callcenter   don't forget write your name and your number phone.

@dtac_Callcenter  can help your problem. If your has any problem . You can contact to @dtac_Callcenter.

Don"t worry about it. 

Have a nice day.

domado16
New here

Thanks for the reply guys, I very much appreciate it. I have contacted @dtac_Callcenter hopefully this will get sorted out quickly.

LordHush
Quality Reviewer

@domado16 Congratulation!!!!! It’s my pleasure and very happy to hear this!!! Enjoy&Have a nice trip in Thailand ^^

ฆฤณ
สมาชิกขาประจำ

Hi ! @domado16

Your welcome. 

If you have any problem next Please contact @dtac_Callcenter .

Enjoy  your trip at Chiang Mai.  

Have a good time for your trip.

แท็ก (1)