dtac 5G มีความเร็วสูงสุดของการดาวน์โหลดและอัพโหลด เท่าไหร่

ความเร็วของ 5G จะขึ้นอยู่กับปัจจัยอื่นๆเหล่านี้ เช่น

1. มือถือที่ใช้

2. สถานที่ที่ใช้สัญญาณ 5G

3. ช่วงเวลาที่ใช้งาน

การใช้งานอินเทอร์เน็ต 5G 700MHz จะทำให้ประสบการณ์การใช้งานอินเตอร์เน็ตดียิ่งขึ้น

ประวัติเวอร์ชัน
การแก้ไขครั้งที่
4 จาก 4
อัพเดตล่าสุด:
2 สัปดาห์ที่ผ่านมา
อัพเดตแล้วโดย:

ฉลาก (4)
ผู้มีส่วนเกี่ยวข้อง
ความคิดเห็น

I activate 5G service with provided USSD (*555#). I frankly do not see the different between 4G and 5G.

Feb 19 at 8:35-8:40AM: I take a ride from BTS-Asoke to BTS-Phrom Phong. My phone still connects to 4G network. Although I restart my phone, it still does not connect to 5G network.

Feb 19 at 7:30 PM: I was back to my resident area (13.748000241040812, 100.5653556185286). My phone intermittently connected to 5G network, mostly connected to 4G network. When I test the speed under dtac 5G, I get 18.15 Mbps of DL and 32.25 Mbps of UL. When I compare 5G speed with another Operator, the speed is significantly faster than dtac's 5G service.

dtac - 5G, nPerfdtac - 5G, nPerf

Hope dtac will keep improving network quality and services. 

Hello. Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our 5G service. Please be informed that the speed could be varied by several factors i.e. locations, user's congestion, compatible devices, etc.

However, we never stop improving the service to provide the best experience to our customers. Please check more updates about dtac 5G at dtac.co.th/network

Thank you for choosing dtac.